The registration schedule outlines many of the regularly-occurring registration events throughout the year. The district news and calendar pages are a great source of information about specific registration events and deadlines.
- Junior Kindergarten Information Session and Pre-Registration at the beginning of November.
- If your student secures a space in the Junior Kindergarten program, families will be sent information on completing the online registration process. The online registration portal opens on the first Monday in December.
- Document intake for new Junior Kindergarten students begins the second Wednesday of January.
- New kindergarten student pre-registration begins on the fourth Monday of January.
- Returning student pre-registration opens the second week of April.
- To help us better prepare for the upcoming school year parents/guardians should complete one of the following:
- Returning Students: online registration expected completion date.
- Non-Returning Students: student withdrawal form expected completion date.
- Parents of kindergarten through eighth-grade new and returning students confirm KSD38 residency over the summer at a Confirm Residency Document Intake Day.
New student registration is open throughout the year. Additionally, school tours can be requested at any time.