New Student Registration
New friends, new community
Join our learning community! The Joseph Sears School New Student Registration Page is open throughout the year in order to accommodate those families moving to the Kenilworth area.
School tours are available for families of all students and can be requested online.
Please contact Mrs. Susan White at 847-853-3804 or by email at email@example.com if you have any questions about the registration process.
Children enrolling for the first time in the junior kindergarten must be 4 years of age by September 1st.
Step 1: Review information contained on The Joseph Sears School Junior Kindergarten Program page.
Step 2: Complete the online registration process through the Infosnap Registration Portal.
- For the 2020-2021 school year junior kindergarten registration is full. Contact Mrs. Susan White at 847-853-3804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the registration process or to be added to the waitlist for the program and you will be notified if open spaces occur.
Step 3: Provide a copy of the student's original birth certificate or passport to the Joseph Sears Front Office to copy.
Step 4: Download, complete and submit the required health forms for your child.
Step 5: Ensure all fees are paid prior to the first day of attendance.
Please be sure your child has received his or her required immunizations prior to the first day of attendance.
Kindergarten to Grade 8
Please review district residency requirements prior to enrollment to ensure your child can attain district resident or non-resident status. Children enrolling for the first time in kindergarten and first grade must be 5 and 6 years of age, respectively, by September 1st.
Step 1: Complete the online registration process through the Infosnap Registration Portal.
- For NEW students entering Joseph Sears School in the 2019-2020 school year go to: 19-20 New Student Registration Portal
- For NEW students entering Joseph Sears School in the 2020-2021 school year go to: 20-21 New Student Registration Portal
(current Sears JK students are considered returning students. You will receive an email to register all returning students in April)
Step 2: Download, complete and submit the KSD38 JSS Registration Process Form along with all required forms and documents. All registration forms are downloadable and can be found on the district forms page.
- Student Documents and Forms: Birth certificate within 30 days of registration, Family Information Form. If applicable request Student Records from previous school sent to Joseph Sears School, and submit all necessary medical forms.
- Verification of Residency: Three (3) documents to verify that you are a resident of the Kenilworth School District (we cannot accept copies or verification documents via email).
Step 3: Ensure all fees are paid prior to the first day of attendance.