**Junior kindergarten students must be four years old by September 1 for the upcoming school year**
1. Pre-Registration Form: The Pre-Registration Form is for families interested in enrolling their junior kindergarten-age student starting in the fall. Enrollment will be decided by the priority list below. If there is more interest than spaces, there will be a lottery at the end of pre-registration to determine final placement. This approach provides equal access for all those interested in the Junior Kindergarten program.
- Students currently in the Little Adventurers Program that will be turning four years old by September 1
- Four-year-old students who reside in District 38
- Four-year-old students who do not reside in District 38
If AM and PM classes are full, students will be added to a waiting list.
2. Online Registration Form: If your student secures a space in the Junior Kindergarten program, families will be sent information on completing the online registration process. The online registration portal opens on the morning of December 4.
During online registration, you either need to:
- Make a non-refundable payment in full for the Junior Kindergarten tuition of $6,000
- Make a non-refundable $500 payment, and pay the remaining $5,500 before Labor Day
If an opening becomes available, families on the waiting list will be contacted to see if they are still interested in registering their student.
3. Student’s Birth Certificate: Submit an original or certified birth certificate to the school office. A valid Passport is acceptable at the time of registration, but then a birth certificate must be submitted to the school within 30 days of the online registration form.
4. Family Information Form: Complete the Family Information Form providing general information about the student and family for teachers. This form can be mailed or emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the school office.
5. Consent for Release of Student Records: (if applicable) Transfer Early Childhood intervention records to District 38.
6. Physical Exam Form: All students must have a State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination Form completed by a U.S. doctor. All immunizations must be up to date before the first day of attendance.