This page contains information and downloadable forms for Joseph Sears parents, prospective families and community members. Please read the directions on this page carefully to ensure your form is processed completely.
Please address all Freedom of Information Act Requests to:
Dr. Crystal LeRoy
KSD38 FOIA Officer
542 Abbotsford Road
Kenilworth, IL 60043
Additionally, FOIA requests may be submitted electronically to: email@example.com.
- Family Registration Checklist (JK)
- Family Registration Checklist (K-8)
- Family Information Form
- Verification of Residency Form
- Student Withdrawal Notification Form
The Verification of Residency Form must be completed by new families as part of the registration process. The form, along with accompanying documentation must be submitted in hard copy to The Joseph Sears School Front Office. Please bring original documents with you to be copied and returned by office personnel.
The Student Withdrawal Notification Form should be completed by any family interested in transferring their currently registered student to a different school outside of the district.
- Medical Forms Requirements Letter
- Illinois Physical Examination Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Illinois Dental Examination Form
- Illinois Eye Examination Form
- Illinois Dental Waiver Form
- Eye Examination Waiver Form
- Severe Allergy History Form
- Food Allergy EAP Treatment Authorization Form
This letter lists the required medical and physical forms the district must have on file for each student at the beginning of each year. All forms must be submitted to The Joseph Sears School Front Office prior to the first day of school.
All parents of Joseph Sears School student athletes must read and sign the IHSA Concussion Consent Form. Parents are encouraged to review the information in the Joseph Sears School Concussion Fact Sheet with their children at the beginning of each year.
- Records Release Consent Form
- Request and Agreement for Use of Facilities
- Calendar Date and Room Reservation Request Form
- Room/Venue Setup Request
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Yearbook Order Form
- Family Information Change Request
Leaders of community organizations are asked to identify the dates for meetings, activities and/or special events for the upcoming school year by filling out the calendar date request form. The form may be submitted electronically to Mrs. Susan White at firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to The Joseph Sears School Front Office.
The Building Setup Request Form should be completed by any individual or organization who requires specific set up (etc. tables, chairs, microphones, computers, etc.) for an event taking place on campus. This form may be submitted electronically to Mrs. Susan White at email@example.com or delivered to The Joseph Sears School Front Office.
The family information change request form should be completed when requesting a change in family or student information after registering your child for the current school year.