Kenilworth School District No. 38 is a member of the Northern Suburban Special Education District (NSSED) Cooperative. Through this Cooperative, extensive services are available from birth through age three, parent-infant education, and 3-5 year old early childhood education. In addition, special programs are available through NSSED for students with significant educational needs from birth through age 21 to meet needs of students who are identified as being eligible for specialized services. These services include behavior intervention, occupational and physical therapy, as well as vision and hearing services.
The following resources are also available to parents:
- Northern Suburban Special Education District
- Parental Procedural Safeguards
- Illinois State Board of Education Special Education Parents Resource Homepage
- Understood Homepage (For learning disabilities and other learning needs)
- Additude Mag (An online resource and community around ADHD)